If you don’t believe best skin whitening creams for Indian skin, you still can solve the problem of fair skin at home quickly and with very little effort.
- Lightning masks are normally made during the warmer seasons when your skin should be protected from ultraviolet light.
- For the best effect, make them in the evening, because the whole treatment may be wasted if you go out after applying it.
- Choose recipes with ingredients that are familiar not only to your stomach but also to your skin. In order to avoid allergy, make sure that you test the mask on your wrist or behind your ear first. If there is no reaction, go ahead and apply the mixture on your face.
- The masks of this kind include potent substances, so if you have sensitive skin, you had better not take chances and look for other ways to lighten your skin.
- Lightning masks should be applied on softened and cleansed skin, after a bath and scrubbing.
- It should be on for 15-30 minutes.
- The best way to rinse a mask off is with chamomile infusion (pour 200 grams of scalding water over 2 tablespoons of dried chamomile and leave to infuse for at least an hour).
- You can apply a shop-bought or homemade bleaching cream after rinsing off the mask.
- Lightning masks are not recommended more often than twice every 6-7 days. A complete course of treatment is 6 or 7 masks.
As you can see, it is quite easy to make your complexion fairer using homemade remedies for fair skin. Commonly, the skin becomes radiant and beautiful after the first few applications, because all these recipes not only lighten the skin but also nourish it.
Six Home Remedies for Fair Skin
Method 1. Hydrogen Peroxide
Hydrogen peroxide is among the most common skin whitening home remedies. It is a dime a dozen and easily available, and yet the effect is stunning. Your complexion not only becomes fairer, but it also gets rid of blackheads and some other skin blemishes.
Apply hydrogen peroxide for bleaching once every seven days if you have dry skin, and twice — for oily skin.
Yeast Based Mask
- 1 spoon of hydrogen peroxide
- 1 spoon of dry yeast
Dissolve yeast in hydrogen peroxide making the mixture considerably thick. Apply the substance on your face and leave for approximately 15 minutes. After that, rinse it off and apply some nourishing cream.
This yeast-based recipe is delicate and safe, so it is suitable for either type of skin, dry or oily.
Cottage Cheese Based Mask
- a few drops of hydrogen dioxide
- 1 yolk
- 1 spoon of full-fat cottage cheese
Mix 1 yolk with cottage cheese and add a few drops of hydrogen dioxide. Put the mixture on your face and keep it on for fifteen minutes. After that, rinse off with water.
Measures of Precaution
- Try out the mask on the crease of your elbow before applying it on your face. If there is no irritation, go ahead and use it as intended.
- Follow the recommendations provided in the recipe. Do not exceed the dosage and do not use concentrations of hydrogen dioxide over 3%.
- If you have dry skin, add to a hydrogen dioxide based mask some skin softening components, such as yogurt, honey, yolk or oil.
- Avoid putting any type of mask around the area of your eyes.
- Apply only a thin layer of the mask substance and do not leave it on your face longer than recommended.
- Do not overdo it. Make no more than two treatments a week. Take a course of one month, then stop using hydrogen dioxide for 2 or 3 months.
Method 2. Lemon
Lemon juice is well known for its lightening properties. Women with blond or fair hair like lemon juice because it highlights and lightens their hair and gives it a glossy effect. Also, it is one of the best products for skin whitening at home, thanks to its safety and efficiency. It will help whiten your complexion quickly and also smoothen the skin and assist in removing blemishes. You can simply wipe your face with lemon juice or use it for masks and scrubs.
Lemon and Honey Skin Lightener
- 1 spoon of honey
- 1 spoon of lemon juice
- 1 spoon olive oil
Mix all these ingredients to a thin slurry. Apply it on your face with a cotton pad. Massage for a while to boost circulation and let the mask soak in. Remove after a quarter of an hour.
Mask with Glycerine for Sensitive Skin.
You will need:
- 1/2 spoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 spoon of apple juice
- 1 spoon of glycerine
Combine all components and apply onto the skin. You may not want to use more than a few drops of lemon juice when you first try out this mask just to make sure your skin feels fine. If it does not cause irritation or a burning sensation, the amount of lemon juice can be increased next time.
Bleaching with Lemon for Oily Skin
- 1 egg white
- 1 spoon of lemon juice
Combine lemon juice and egg white and spread the mixture on your face. Wait for the mask to dry up completely. After that, rinse off with lukewarm water.
A little camphor spirit (5-10 drops) can be added. In this case, only apply this mask on pigmented areas.
Method 3. Yogurt
If you favor delicate at-home skin bleaching, the best choice would be yogurt face masks. These home remedies are suitable both for dry and sensitive skin types. They are delicate and safe. What is more, yogurt is an excellent skin softening and nourishing remedy.
- 1 cucumber
- 2-3 spoons of yogurt
Grate a cucumber to a reasonably smooth paste. Add yogurt and mix thoroughly. Apply this substance on your face and lie down to relax for approximately 20 minutes. After that, rinse off the mask. Repeat every other day or so. You are bound to see the results very soon.
- 50 grams of yogurt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 spoon of lemon juice
- 1 spoon of vodka
Combine all the components to make a smooth thin substance. Use a cotton pad to apply on the skin, neck and lower neck area. Leave the mask on for a quarter of an hour then wash off. This treatment is suitable for both dry and oily skin types.
Method 4. Baking Soda
Baking soda has been known for its lightening properties for a long time. It is widely used for cooking, for a number of household needs and, surprisingly, in cosmetology.
It should be noted that facial masks and scrubs that contain soda are more suitable for oily skin because soda is quite a potent remedy which makes epidermis dry. This is why you should try a more delicate remedy for lightening your skin, such as lemon for example if your skin is dry. Ladies with oily skin, on the other hand, will get more benefits from using baking soda than just lightening their complexion. It will help eliminate such problems as zits, acne, oily sheen, excessive oily secretion and dilated pores.
Soap and Baking Soda Mask
- a bar of soap made of natural oils
- baking soda
Rub a bar of soap to lather and put the lather on your face. Massage delicately. Dip your fingertips in baking soda and massage again. Leave the mask on for a couple of minutes then wash it off.
Baking Soda Applications
This remedy is very simple. The only thing you need is a few teaspoonfuls of baking soda. Dip a damp warm cotton pad in baking soda and apply on problem areas such as scars, freckles and pigment spots. Regular practice of this unsophisticated treatment will help you lighten your skin and remove blemishes.
Baking Soda and Hydrogen Dioxide Mask
The use of hydrogen dioxide for lightening skin was described earlier. Its effect can be boosted by baking soda.
- 0.5 spoon of baking soda
- a few drops of hydrogen dioxide (3%!)
- 1 spoon of yogurt or sour cream
Mix up yogurt and baking soda and add hydrogen dioxide. Put the mask on the face and leave for not more than 5 minutes. Rinse off with water. This remedy will help you to make your skin fairer quickly. Besides, it will remove pimples and an oily sheen.
You can use only baking soda for cosmetic purposes. There are other kinds of this product which must not be used as they can cause serious damage to your skin.
Method 5. Parsley
Parsley is a unique vegetable. It will whiten your complexion and make it look youthful. It will also remove wrinkles, dark under-eye circles and nourish your skin. Parsley is as effective for lightening the skin as a lemon.
To prepare special cosmetic ice, you only need parsley and water. Chop or mince parsley leaves and squeeze to make juice. Blend with an equal amount of water, pour into an ice tray and put into the freezer. Use these cubes of parsley ice to wipe your face daily. Rinse your face after 10 to 20 minutes.
Parsley for Skin Pigmentation
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 2 spoons of lemon juice
- 4 spoons of spirit or vodka
Mince and squeeze parsley leaves to make juice. Add the lemon juice and vodka. Wipe your face with this lotion paying special attention to accumulations of pigment spots.
It will give your skin a porcelain effect and also dry up some minor inflammations.
It is the easiest way to whiten your skin at home with this fresh herb. To make a parsley infusion, chop the leaves, put them in a glass or a bowl and cover with scalding water. Leave for half an hour or so. Dip a cotton pad in this infusion and wipe your face. Do this treatment every day. Parsley is good for either dry or oily skin.
If you mix chopped parsley with milk, sour cream or yogurt and use this substance regularly, you will remove pigment spots and forget about your wrinkles for a period of. Obviously, you need fatty cream for dry skin and diet milk for oil prone skin.
Incidentally, women with mature skin will get double the benefit: parsley makes skin supple, tightens the contour of your face and produces an effect similar to face lifting. You will also be able to forget about freckles. You will achieve these results if you use this recipe regularly for 2 or 3 weeks.
Method 6. Vinegar
Most people do not enjoy the smell of vinegar. Nevertheless, it is vinegar that is among the most potent home remedies for skin whitening. Women of Ancient Egypt used it to treat their skin. Nowadays vinegar is also popular. However, you must be careful not to use vinegar in its pure form, otherwise, you may damage your skin or even burn it. It is recommended to mix 50 percent vinegar and 50 percent water.
Dampen a cotton pad in diluted vinegar and dab pigmented areas of your face. You can also wipe your skin with this solution and rinse it off with lukewarm water after 15 minutes.
10 More Quick Recipes of Bleaching Facial Masks
Any of the whitening masks of your choice is sure to take its rightful place among your favorite home skin care remedies. If any mask proves to be unsuitable for any reason, go ahead and try another one. Be adventurous! On the plus side, you will know exactly how to repair your skin when the summer comes or when you return from a sun-and-sea holiday. Your best aid is using lemon.
- Honey and Lemon: Mix 50 ml of lemon juice and 100 ml of honey.
- Lemon and Sour Cream: Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of fatty sour cream.
- Cottage Cheese and Honey: Mix 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese with the same amount of honey.
- Onion and Honey: Mix 1 tablespoon of onion juice and 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Oats and Egg White: Mix 1 tablespoon of ground oats and 1 whipped egg white
- Cottage Cheese + Yolk + Hydrogen Dioxide: Mix up 100 grams of cottage cheese, 1 yolk and 5 drops of 3% hydrogen dioxide.
- Melon: Mash some melon, cook it at low heat and wait for the juice to come out. Remove from the element and leave to cool down.
- Cucumber + Spirit + Cream: Mash a cucumber and add an equal amount of any nourishing cream (1 tablespoon of each). Add a little vodka. Keep in a warm place for at least 24 hours before use.
- Carrot + Yolk + Oats + Lemon: Mix 3 tablespoons of grated carrot with an egg yolk, 1 tablespoon of ground oats and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Cucumber Lotion and Parsley: If this is the dish your dry skin prefers, mix a grated cucumber with a teaspoon of nourishing cream to get a bleaching mask that works wonders. Leave for 20 minutes, rinse off with lukewarm water and enjoy the effect. Even more so, if you do this treatment twice daily for two weeks. If you are making this mask for oily skin, you had better mix 50 percent of cucumber-and-cream substance and 50 percent vodka and keep in a warm place for 24 hours before use. Dampen a piece of gauze in this substance and put it on the cleansed face for 20 minutes or so. Enjoy the stunning porcelain effect!
Whether you need to bleach pigmentation on the skin, or remove excessive suntan, or lighten a dark complexion, now you know how to do it quickly and safely without even leaving your kitchen.
We have suggested six simple but effective home remedies for whitening your skin. It is up to you which one to choose. We recommend parsley and yogurt for dry skin, hydrogen dioxide and lemon for oily skin, while parsley will be perfect for normal skin. Homemade masks are not only used for skin bleaching but also nourishing, softening the skin and removing minor blemishes.