Lightened skin always gives an image of elegance. With sophistication and a fair complexion make it possible to create an honorable image. It’s not necessary to visit expensive salons to lighten dark skin. Quality whitening procedures can easily be done from home. The most beneficial method is to use is a whitening mask. If you accurately follow the directions, then within a very short period of time your face will be brighter and fairer.
- How to Use Whitening Facial Mask?
- Aspirin Whitening Masks
- Cottage Cheese Brightening Masks
- Parsley Whitening Masks
- Bleaching Lemon Masks
- Fruit Lightening Masks
In order to increase the performance of the whitening facial mask, it’s important to use the same ingredients for a decent amount of time so that your skin can adjust and absorb all of the benefits. Don’t change to variant components without giving your current technique the chance to evolve.
How to Use a Whitening Facial Mask?
When preparing homemade whitening facial masks please be guided by following the rules:
- Use the products for your mask immediately after they have been prepared. Do not keep it refrigerated or sitting out in the open at room temperature, because when organic chemicals come into contact with oxygen they will lose their beneficial properties.
- Clean and steam your face, this can be done in a warm bath, a herbal steam bath or you can simply fill your basin half full with hot water and then put a towel over your head so that all the steam is trapped will not escape forcing it to go directly onto your face. After cleaning and steaming your face, all your pores will now be open and your skin will be ready to obtain the most from the whitening nutrients you apply. Next, scrub your clean face for 2-3 minutes. (It will be best if you prepare the scrub yourself, this will ensure it’s full of authentic and natural ingredients).
- Apply the whitening face mask all over your face in soft and even movements, be sure to keep it away from your eyes. To relax your closed eyelids you can apply teabags, cucumber or cotton disk pads soaked the extract of medicinal herbs.
- Once you have removed the whitening mask, rinse your face with water or milk.
If you follow these rules, then any homemade beauty tip for natural skin whitening will be profitable.
Aspirin Brightening Mask
Aspirin has the ability to cleanse the skin, reducing any glossiness and tightening the pores; making it ideal for oily and combination skin types. To prepare an aspirin brightening mask, tablets without coating should be used.
Brightening Mask from Aspirin to Remove Pimples & Acne:
- Crush 6 tablets of aspirin and mix the powder with 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice. Mix it vigorously, but don’t bring it to a form of a paste. Apply the mixture to your face, do not exceed 20 minutes.
Brightening Aspirin Mask for Normal Skin:
- Two tablets of aspirin and 2 tablespoons of sour milk will be needed to prepare this mask. Apply the mask for 20-30 minutes. This facial mask can be used on alternate days. Sour milk supplies vitamins to the skin, whereas aspirin has an antiseptic effect.
Lemon & Aspirin Brightening Facial Mask
To prepare this brightening mask of lemon, aspirin, honey & medicinal herbs the measurements you will need are as follows:
- 2 Tablets of aspirin
- Tablespoon of lemon juice
- Three tablespoons of thick honey
- 15 drops of chamomile tincture
Mix all the ingredients to form a paste. Preheat the paste and apply it for 15 minutes. This mask softens, whitens and soothes facial skin.
Mask from Clay, Lemon & Garlic
This is a wonderful scrub-mask for normal skin. For the preparation you will need:
- 10 grams of salt
- 5 ml lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon blue clay
- 5 tablets of aspirin
Add to the powdered aspirin tablets salt, lemon juice and crushed garlic. At the last moment add clay to it. Apply this mask your face and leave it for 15 minutes.
Face brightening mask made from aspirin increases its effectiveness if, in addition, you clean your skin with a special tonic made from aspirin powder (4 tablets), 20 ml apple vinegar and 100 ml water.
Cottage-Cheese Glowing Face Mask
A mask made from curd is a great glowing facial mask for at-home skin whitening. We offer the best-proven curd based masks.
- Thoroughly mix 25 gm of grated cheese, ½ egg yolk and 3 ml of 3% hydrogen peroxide. Apply this paste on your clean face for 15-20 minutes. After removing the glowing mask wash your face with warm and then later on with cold water.
- Make a paste from 10 gm grated cottage cheese, 10 ml full-fat milk, 10ml lemon juice and 5 ml 10% hydrogen peroxide. This mask is perfect for dry skin. Put the glowing face mask on your clean & dry skin. Remove after 15-20 minutes and wash with warm water, following with cold.
- Mix 10 gm of grated cheese, one egg yolk, and 5 ml of 10% hydrogen peroxide. Grate cheese and egg yolk together adding hydrogen peroxide and apply the paste on your face. Wash your face after 15-20 minutes firstly with warm and then cold water.
- Take 15 gm of grated cheese, 5 gm liquid honey, 5 ml lemon juice, and 5 ml sour cream. Thoroughly mix all the ingredients. Apply this paste to your clean face for 20 minutes. Rinse your face with warm water. This glowing mask not only whitens your facial skin but also moisturizes and gives nutrition.
Whitening Parsley Mask
Masks made from parsley should be used at night because the skin becomes sensitive to sunlight during the day time. During the course of using this mask, always protect your skin sunscreen cream while out in the sun.
- Parsley & Honey Mask: Thoroughly grind and mix one bunch of parsley with 1 tablespoon of honey. Apply this paste on your face for approximately 40 minutes and then wash it with warm water. If you regularly use this mask, favorable results will be visible within two weeks.
- Tincture of Parsley & Dandelion Leaves: Pour cold water on the parsley & dandelion leaves and leave it for 12 hours. The ratio should be 1:1. Clean your face with the tincture daily. This provides an excellent effect for whitening with such natural ingredients, just a tincture of parsley, and fresh dandelion.
- Lemon & Parsley Mask: Your skin will lighten in many shades if you regularly use a decoction of parsley and lemon. In a strong infusion of parsley (In 30 gm one glass of water) add the juice of half a lemon. Wipe your face with this tincture in morning and evening.
- Parsley Root Mask: Grate parsley roots or mix them in a blender. Add one teaspoon of honey, 3 drops of mandarin attar (essential oil) and mix vigorously. Apply on the face and leave for 15 minutes. Honey softens, smoothes and whitens your skin, whereas oils of mandarin give the skin elasticity and color tone.
Lemon Skin Lightening Mask
Lemon contains citric acid, which has exfoliating properties. This natural chemical peeling cleanses the outer layer of skin from dead cells, dirt, and grease. Skin cells other things which are formed in the outer layer will also become eliminated, such as pigmented spots, acne, freckles, pimples etc.
Please note: If you have dry skin and are going to lighten your skin with lemon, be sure to add one tablespoon of thick cream in your basic ingredients.
- Lemon & Tomato Mask: Mix pulp of one medium sized grated tomato with few drops of lemon juice. Apply this mixture on your face including the neck region. Leave for 15 minutes and then wash your face with cool water
- Cucumber & Lemon Mask: Mix an equal amount of lemon & cucumber juice. Apply it on your face and leave it for 15 minutes. Wash your face with warm water.
- Turmeric & Lemon Mask: For this mask, you will need a ½ teaspoon of turmeric and one tablespoon of lemon juice. Prepare a paste and apply it your face in circular motions. Leave this mask on your face for 10 minutes and then wash it off. Turmeric is a very strong spice, so anyone who has sensitive skin is not recommended to use it.
- Honey & Lemon Mask: This mask made from lemon and honey (50 gm honey & 5 drops of lemon juice) is used in the morning hours, 45 minutes before taking a bath. If you wish to apply this mask in evening, then make the paste thick by adding flour. After using this mask, apply a nourishing cream.
Fruit Lightening Mask
For dry & sensitive skin, it is recommended to use fruits that have a moisturizing effect, e.g. banana, papaya, avocado, soursop etc. For oily skin choose fruits which can control the production of fat and have a drying effect- citrus fruits. Also, for normal skin use whitening masks, made from different fruits.
- Grapefruit Mask: Soak a thick gauze napkin in grapefruit juice and leave it on your face for 15 minutes. Later, wash your face with cool water. You may also use fruit pulp or your wipe face with cotton discs that have been soaked in grapefruit juice.
- Orange & Honey Mask: This mask provides a high bleaching effect. To prepare it, grate the zest ofone orange and mix it with one tablespoon honey. Apply this paste on your clean skin. This mask not only whitens your skin, but it cleans the outer layer from dead skin cells.
- Banana Mask: A brilliant option for dry skin. Banana mask nourished and moisturizes the skin, giving it more elasticity, and removing small wrinkles. Similarly, it also removes any oily gloss, whitens and improves skin color. To prepare banana mask, make a pulp of one ripe banana and apply it on skin for 15-20 minutes.
- Pomegranate Mask: This fruit mask is most suitable for oily skin. In domestic cosmetics, pomegranate juice is mainly used. It has bleaching properties which help the process of removing pimples and it constricts pores. The shell can be used as a natural scrub. For skin whitening, diluted pomegranate juice with water in the ratio of 1:2 and apply it to your face for 10-15 minutes. Afterward, wash your face with warm water.
- Melon Mask: Melon pulp has whitening features and helps to make pigmented spots less visible. A fruit mask of melon has anti-aging and cleansing effects. This mask is more helpful for dry & normal skin. The puree of melon is applied on your clean skin for 20 minutes and later, wash with warm water. Afterward, apply a facial moisturizer.
- Mango Mask: This fruit can be also used for a cosmetic purpose; its flesh has revitalizing, nourishing, toning and moisturizing properties. Mango masks are fit for any type of skin. Apply mango pulp to your clean face for at least 15 minutes and later wash with warm water.
By loving and caring for yourself, proper nutrition and regular use of natural masks, you will have the ability to have vibrant, whitened skin within a period of short time. Continue reading on for proven and most effective tips on how to whiten your skin fast at home.